Friday, September 19, 2008

In the Beginning

I figured it is time to start blogging. I enjoy keeping up with my friends through their blogs and guess it is possible others may want to know what we are up to. Pretty much this will be my blog, I can't imagine Nate actually getting into this at all.

As for what we are up to, we still live in Doha, Qatar. So far we are doing well. The kids and I are trying to find things to fill our time. This week I enrolled the kids in a soccer program. It starts in about a week. I hope it goes well.

I'm about 11-12 weeks pregnant. I'll post updates to that as time goes along. I have found a really good doctor and things are going well so far. Time will tell.

Since this is my first posting I'll leave things at this. I'll figure out more things to write about another time.

7 comments:

Jane said...

Jenny,
Good job on starting your blog. And congratulations on expecting #3! Enjoyed talking to you today.

Julie said...

Welcome to the club.

Al Ain Adventurers said...

So lovely to hear from you. I will drop by your blog from time to time to catch up on my friends news. How did Hannah and Ethan respond when you told them about #3? Thenks for including me in your circle of friends.
Love RhondaG

underwhelmed said...

Welcome to the blogosphere it'll be good to have you. Now I might actually feel obligated to update my blog to keep your bedridden butt entertained. :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Jenny,
That was lovely!!! Keep it up...

Angelina said...

Jenny~
The bit on Hannah dressing up Ethan is great. I think keeping up with the tribe will be fun this way as long I get to a computer.

grandmasenja said...

Hi, its grandma. im getting the hang of this!