Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Miracle Continues

This week we have really seen again just how blessed we are. Friday towards the end of church I was feeling pretty terrible. Nate drove me home as quick as possible, but I was already having contractions. I continued to have gentle contractions every 3 minutes for the next 2 hours. I did my warm bath and tylonal routine, but no relief. Nate gave me a blessing and we packed a hospital bag and went to the ER. In the blessing the Lord reconfirmed that all would be well and I would carry this baby to full term.

At the hospital I was placed under observation. We were at the hospital less than 2 hours. My contractions completely stopped on there own, no medice. My cervix did not change. This is the first time that contractions this consistent ever stopped without medical intervention and without changing my cervix. This is one more example that Heavenly Father is providing healing to me with this baby. It is quite amazing to experience this.

Our family feels greatly blessed. We are so excited about this baby, he must be someone pretty special!

1 comment:

Buckeye Nut said...

That is awesome Jenny. I am so happy that things are going good. Heavenly Father really does know each one of us so well...to know just what we need and when. Miss you guys!