Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family Happenings

As fate would have it, Dina will not be coming. Things have a way of changing and I'm sure this is for the best too. Actually, Nate and I both had a "feeling" about this a while ago. I am feeling great and doing well, so we are going to try to go it alone for now. I have been doing housework, laundry, school, and still doing fun things with friends. I figure if I ever want the "farm" I better get used to being self sufficient. Of course we won't push things too far. If my body says things need to change, we will do things differently. So family and friends don't need to panic that I'm over doing it. I rest plenty.

I do however finally have a working vehicle. This has made the greatest difference for me. Now I am free to run about when I want to. This week alone I have gone out more than I usually do in six weeks. It's been fun if not a bit exhausting. It feels good to be busy again, its been too long a time that I've holed up in my house without interacting. So this is one great change!

School is getting better. Hannah is catching on more to the rythm of classes. Ethan is somewhat of a distraction. We're working with it though. He has his own school work which he enjoys. I guess I could say life is good. Everyone is pretty happy. What more can I really ask for!

PS. Correction to my last blog. Nate did do dishes with me! So he doesn't draw the line there. He is deffinately stepping up to the plate with this baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lets make sure we keep the "im feeling great part" right where it's at. tell the kids hello. Nathan, good job on the dishes, um, you rinsed them right???