Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hmmm?

Hannah enjoys dressing Ethan in her clothes. In this photo Ethan is dressed up to play Hannah's daughter. I wonder, do I have anything to worry about? Perhaps a drag queen in the making? Or do the fingers in the nose and the kung fu kick he tried a moment earlier clear him. Last time Hannah dressed him up, she even put girl panties on him! This time she let him retain that much masculinity.

After he was dressed up he came into the living room talking in a high pitched voice and pretending to open the girl presents under the tree. I don't think though he'd be too excited about the contents! I'm sure the boy presents would have him back in jeans about as fast as he possible could do so.

3 comments:

Angelina said...

Poor Ethan! I suppose he is not the first little brother to be mannequin for his big sister. The doube nose poke is so attractive...Loved him decked out like tree. Get a good pic of the kiddos with clear faces and email it to me so I can print it out.Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am loving ethans new look.lol. Its awesome that the kids have so much fun together! Im so excited about the new boy in the family, and we can't wait to see what he's like. Im doing well, a long snowed-in say, so Im antsy, but a good day. what's the deal with having to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes?????lol
Miss you all so much. Love the tree!

Bobbie said...

I have a nephew who is now in his 20s who used to play at his "girl cousins" house regularly as a child. All three of my nieces were very much girlie girls. To avoid feeling left out, Christopher would wear a dress the whole time he visited with them. He's all boy (or young man, I suppose) now, but it was so adorable seeing him dressed up with his cousins at that age. And he was older than Ethan.