Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back in the USA

It feels good to be sitting up late at night, typing on my own computer, sitting in my livingroom in the good old USA. It's true, we're back. Well atleast most of us are. Nathan is in the final weeks of his sojourn abroad. Sometime this month he'll come home to stay.

It's been a crazy 4 years out of the country, but I'm glad we went. We had great experiences and met some of the best people. But I'm glad to be home. The kids are loving it here, lots of time to play with cousins. I'm enjoying family as well. My Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law and I have been canning up a storm. I probably have enough fruit to last all year plus some. It's great.

Thats all for now. I haven't even been to my blog site for months. This little late night post will hopefully jolt me into writing a bit more.

2 comments:

Darla said...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. It is good to know that things have been going well.

Darla

Buckeye Nut said...

woohoo. so glad u r back. send me your address pretty please :) also a phone number. I still have skype ;) heehee