Monday, September 29, 2008

Hospital visit

It has begun, at least to a certain extent. Saturday I discovered I was spotting. I went directly to the hospital, as this has never happened to me before. I am glad to say that everything is fine. I had to stay in hospital about 30 hours for observation. Most of that 30 hours was actually waiting for an ultrasound and a doctor to view it and release me. I am not bleeding anymore. I do have a low laying placenta, probably why I saw some blood. But it is not severe and will likely self correct as my uterus expands later in pregnancy. I do need to take it easy though, go figure. That isn't anything I haven't heard before. But it all ended well and I am home. It was actually a good time to get a feel for hospitalization here and the process before some really serious happens. All in all the hospital we've chosen seems pretty good, even if a bit busy and slow to action.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Glade to hear that everything turned well. I hope things continue to go well.

Anonymous said...

Hi jenny glad your okay. You made me scared... Hope everything's okay with you now till I get there. Take care.

-dina